(Procurement, Contracting, and Core Team Maintenance)
Over the years, Sedres has been delivering numerous residential, commercial, and industrial projects consisting of Procurement,
Construction, Maintenance & Operations scopes, for many reputable clients in KSA (RC, ARAMCO, SABIC, S-CHEM, SADARA).
Client/s satisfaction with our first-class & on-time deliveries at a highly competitive price is testimony to our commitment to
achieving exceptional results. Our expert management-led teams of qualified engineers, experienced supervisors, and a workforce guarantee completion of diverse projects in a timely manner, within budgets, and with the utmost quality finish.
- Procurement, Construction, Maintenance (PCM), and Turn-Key Projects
- (PCM) for Civil, Structural, MEP, AC & HVAC Systems, AHU & FANS, Infrastructures & Buried Utilities, Roads, Facades, Landscaping,
Earthworks, and all Services Works
- Planning, Logistics, Controls, Surveys, Construction, Repairs, Rehabilitations, Operations & Maintenance for Conventional, Precast,
Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB), Plants, and Facilities
- Electrical power distribution & controls, IT network cabling & conducting. Plumbing, Piping, Mechanical & HVAC, Piping Systems &
joints. Sheet Piling, Welding, Special processes, repairs for structural pipe-racks, and equipment supporting structures
- Finishes & building improvement-related works, MEP, F.F, Telecom., Fire-proofing, protective coatings, insulation, excavations,
trenches, dewatering, and duct banks
- Planned & unplanned maintenance, shutdown & turnaround. Work permits, encroachment permits, liaison with authorities.
Behavioral safety programs with capabilities to perform (RCA), demonstrating continuous improvement program, via Improving (RIR)
- Partaking (handling, preparation, jointing & applications) of special products such as HDPE, FRP, RTRP, GRP & GRE, and CFRP (piping &
delaminated concrete repairs activities).
- Procedures for tender management, PO, quotation analyses, shop drawings, construction schedules, field performance reports,
inspection & testing plans (ITP), QA/QC plans, welding procedure & specification (WPS), project quality records (PQRs), punch lists,
milestones completions, and other administrative / engineering aspects, to the client's satisfaction. Assurance through independent
3rd party interpretation for all testing activities.
- Unlimited resources (Manpower, Equipment, Heavy Machineries, and Tools)
- Many branches of the parent company (SEDRES) spread out over the Kingdom
- Strong financial position with stable cashflow